A REALTOR® is a member of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION of REALTORS® and subscribes to its strict Code of Ethics.Code of Ethics
The Code establishes time-honored and baseline principles that come from the collective experiences of REALTORS® since the Code of Ethics was first established in 1913. Those principles can be loosely defined as:
Loyalty to clients;
Fiduciary (legal) duty to clients;
Cooperation with competitors;
Truthfulness in statements and advertising;
and non-interference in exclusive relationships that other REALTORS® have with their clients.
To earn a designation, a REALTOR® a real estate agent has taken coursework and demonstrated specific skills, performance and knowledge in a particular area of the real estate industry.About The Brilliant Team
• Combined experience of over 30 years in the Kansas City Metro area.
• Sharon Brilliantine holds the designation of ABR, accredited buyers representative and CSP, certified new home sales professional.
• Both Sharon and Robyn were certified by the National Association of Realtors as Short Sale & Foreclosure Resources.
• The Brilliant Team works with many investors in the area specializing in assisting them with rentals and buying homes to remodel and resell.
• Whether it’s a traditional resale, short sale or investment property the Brilliant Team has the knowledge and experience to make your transaction go smoothly.
• We believe the key to marketing your home starts with amazing pictures. We take pride in providing our clients with HD quality pictures to showcase your home at its best.
• Over $5.5 million in gross sales for 2012.